• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

VISIT THIS NEW MEMES/TROLLS PAGE ON FACEBOOK!!!!

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you people,my page has reached 76 likes!!!I don't actually know how many of you actually liked it because I dont know your rel names on Facebook :D but still, after I made this thread,there was a surprising increse in number of likes :) (y)

Reaction score
Uhhhh.....people ,we MIGHT be looking for admins in a few days for Memester page,people
1-Who are not very busy.
2-Who can make their own memes(or at least if they post 5 memes,at least 3 should be self made)
3-Who do not post any content which contains abuses,racism or any sexual content.
4-Who are actually funny,even if not that much.
If you are interested,plz inbox https://www.facebook.com/pages/Memester/428908217217597 and address the message to admin "The Dark Knight 8|" (me) along with 3 SELF-MADE memes/trolls/rage comics.
P.S:-We are looking for new admins ALONG with us because in a few days,we might become too busy with our A-Levels to manage this page.Thankyou.