• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Vitally important.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control I will not be able to appear in the Additional Mathematics examinations on 6th and 8th June. My question is, what is the procedure if one does not appear for an examination.
Because I do not want my result blemished by a U in Add. Math, even if it was an extra subject.
I am sorry if this is off-topic, or in the wrong forum. But I really, really need help, Hopefully someone will know what happens, prolly from personal experience.
Regards.

Reaction score
Well, on most cases, sometimes if your application is VERY VERY serious, like a severe medical report or etc, you can get an expected grade put. But, the probability of that happening is very slim. Trust me, the most likely thing is, that your subject will not appear on your statement of result at all, there will be no trace of it.

Reaction score
It wont be mentioned on the Certificate, it will be mentioned in the statement of result .

Reaction score
Are you positive?
Also, what about the examination fees? Someone told me they are returned.

Reaction score
They wont return the fees.....
I appeared in the nov 2009 session and my paper got cancelled due to terrorism activity. They only returned 2500 out of the 8000 I paid....... Those misers!!!!!

Reaction score
Well i didnt get a result coz I was appearing for just the accounts ppr which got cancelled........My candidate no was skipped in the PDF document showing the results.... I just got the refund!!!