• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Voting For Imran Khan And His Party Is Haram,says Maulana Fazl

Reaction score
see dA comments plzz..
Excellent !! an example of how these respected Maulanas can use religion for there own benefit.
SHAMEFULL…
wait and see how many people prefer your version of “haram” over your version of “halal”.
the guy just couldnt think of a better reason to not vote against Imran Khan…..when will our politicians stop playing the faith card. The nation needs to grow out of it for heavens sake .
our youth haz answered him gud...:cool:

Reaction score
see dA comments plzz..
Excellent !! an example of how these respected Maulanas can use religion for there own benefit.
SHAMEFULL…
wait and see how many people prefer your version of “haram” over your version of “halal”.
the guy just couldnt think of a better reason to not vote against Imran Khan…..when will our politicians stop playing the faith card. The nation needs to grow out of it for heavens sake .
our youth haz answered him gud...:cool:
(y)

Reaction score
So what's the problem?
He could marry a Jew women and so he did.
BTW it's so past tense now :p

Reaction score
To all people. do u really think he had a 'legitimate' reason behind the claim.
politics has become a game whic the politicians cross all lilmits to win. molana is just one of themhe is using religion as a source to earn votes . this party has been doing this throughout its black history its predesser was like that and they are too.
imran khan has nothing to do with this he is just a man they see winning they use religion to pull people away from him

Reaction score
“I am asked, ‘what is the proof that he (Imran Khan) is an agent of the Jews,’ I say there is only one proof and it is my own responsible personality. I am so righteous that I would never talk ill against anyone. This is enough that Maulana Fazlur Rehman says that he is a Jewish agent”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
i was supporting IK before All those 'failed people' came to his party, still i wish him luck and hope that he prevents all those actions that those people did.

Reaction score
“I am asked, ‘what is the proof that he (Imran Khan) is an agent of the Jews,’ I say there is only one proof and it is my own responsible personality. I am so righteous that I would never talk ill against anyone. This is enough that Maulana Fazlur Rehman says that he is a Jewish agent”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO:
this made my dau xDDDDDDD

Reaction score
Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman on Saturday declared it ‘haram’ to vote in favour of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan and his candidates.

http://pakistaniinews.blogspot.com/

What maulana fazl ur rehman is trying to do is demotivate imran khan's supporters cuz he knows IK's growing a big favourite in the elections(and fazl ur rehman knows he has no chance).
and every party is actually doing exactly this nowadays but doing it this way is wrong and sick...and entirely untrue..hopefully people dont listen to this crap...