• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

waiting list of lums.

Reaction score
hey guys. does the portal gets updated if they accept you in the waitlist round? reply asap plxxxxxxxx :X3:

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got the letter today from lums saying that I'm on the waiting list. They will tell me the final decision after 15 july. My question is, do you guys think people on waiting list have a shot for the admission or I shouldn't get much excited.
which school did u apply in ? and did u get in ?

Reaction score
They have been calling me from the start of of May and they asked for so many financial aid documents at the end of may and they even called me so many times for telephonic interview and at the end they sent a rejection to me.

Reaction score
Ouch:/ thats really sad.. but to think of it why would lums have a waiting list at all if they weren't going to take any from it.. lums people are messed up:/

Reaction score
Ouch:/ thats really sad.. but to think of it why would lums have a waiting list at all if they weren't going to take any from it.. lums people are messed up:/

Yes they are actually and I haven't heard about anyone who got accepted on waiting list, two of my friends from my college were also placed on the waiting list and they also got rejection.

Reaction score
1A*, 5A's and 3b's.
Moiz Tariq, this was my second time so i'm really sad.
The second time? Was your LCAT fine? Or do they just reject students on the basis that he/she`s repeated the Test? I got in this year but was rejected bcause of A`level grades. I`ll still try for Lums this year as well.

Reaction score
The second time? Was your LCAT fine? Or do they just reject students on the basis that he/she`s repeated the Test? I got in this year but was rejected bcause of A`level grades. I`ll still try for Lums this year as well.

Really yar ? :eek: U Didn't meet the minimum requirement of A levels ?

Reaction score
Really yar ? :eek: U Didn't meet the minimum requirement of A levels ?

Dunno how :/ I had 7A`s in O`levels. AS was good too. Recheck karwa raha hun plus reappearing in Nov. Wasn`t really prepared for LCAT last time and got in :p This year, I have all the time in the world, InshAllah I`ll strike back hard and win back the place.

Reaction score
Dunno how :/ I had 7A`s in O`levels. AS was good too. Recheck karwa raha hun plus reappearing in Nov. Wasn`t really prepared for LCAT last time and got in :p This year, I have all the time in the world, InshAllah I`ll strike back hard and win back the place.

InshAllah ;) Good luck