Warning for those with Redspot 1000 MCQs books for Bio, Phy or Chemistry!

Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Points
13
So is it more advisable to not use red spots at all..and just do past yrs?
Err.. I also want to ask how to study for physics...I mea I haf a really awesome Phy lecturer and all,i can understand him..but when I do papers by myself,I gg.com..lol
 
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Guys with the Redspot 1000 MCQs Bio, chem or Physics books!​
These books have been made for the Singapore-Cambridge GCE-A level (H2). NOT CIE A levels. Read the introduction and google the syllabus that the book has been prepared for.​
This is the reason why we can't find hundreds of questions in the past papers in these books. ​
But the P2 and P4 topicals are for CIE (relevant for us)​
Singapore-Cambridge GCE-Alevel books:​
99.jpg
97.jpg
95.jpg
Is this beneficial for NUMS And MDCAT?
 
Top