• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Was the ICT p12 too easy or I'm just a genius?

Reaction score
okay let me focus here

The Formula in C2 was =COUNTIF ( blahblahblha)

question 1 said explain the function in C2 ? right ?

Then the second question said state what you would expect in " C2 " or " C3 " ? which one ?

Reaction score
okay let me focus here

The Formula in C2 was =COUNTIF ( blahblahblha)

question 1 said explain the function in C2 ? right ?

Then the second question said state what you would expect in " C2 " or " C3 " ? which one ?
It was NOT C2. I'm pretty sure about that. I think it was C3 and for the second question, it was about D5.

Reaction score
what about the next question after C3 ...explain the sumif ..was it about brazil ?

Reaction score
i used sum for both in B19 = sum(B8:B18) & in D6=sum(D2:D5) i think D1 dont remember & then the answers of both are compared visually if same then total days is equal to total duration .... the true & false i remember the order false,false,true,false,false i dont recall the questions :p
but in true false the 1s1 question was: measuring software are used in monitoring physical variables which is true ..

Reaction score
but in true false the 1s1 question was: measuring software are used in monitoring physical variables which is true ..
measuring = controlling .... :S didnt sound true to me frgt abt it what happened happened ... now let's go to the next exam & hope well