• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Was the ICT p12 too easy or I'm just a genius?

Reaction score
see there was question name 3 burglur alarm iputs ok !

one of them i wrote sound sensor bt then i realised it wrong so i cut n wrote something else,,,,samething some of my friends did cut n wrote something else. so later on after paper wen we discussed so 3 peoples did the samething cut n write ans ,,,,,,,,,,,,,so this makes me worry :(

What did you write instead? There were 3 spaces.. did you write sound sensor for all 3?

Reaction score
no i just wrote for one only soung sensor

the others i wrote light n pressure :confused:

Reaction score
no i just wrote for one only soung sensor

the others i wrote light n pressure :confused:

Lots of people wrote 3 different sensors. You should get 3 marks I think..
If you crossed out sound sensor and didn't write anything to replace it you will get 2 marks :S

Reaction score
Lots of people wrote 3 different sensors. You should get 3 marks I think..
If you crossed out sound sensor and didn't write anything to replace it you will get 2 marks :S

no man u r still not getiing me ,

do u know urdu ??

Reaction score
Yup, but Im not that great at reading.. still try explaining it in urdu.

its ok just try !

deko mene ek lika sound sensor pir mujhe yad aya its wrong mene cut kerke lika temperature sensor ok

n my friends also did this , unlogo sound lika ta pir cut kerke temperature lika jab ke hamne cheating nahi ki pir paper ke baad jab discuss kya to sabne ese kya he ,,,,,,,,,,so iam worried of getting pending

Reaction score
its ok just try !

deko mene ek lika sound sensor pir mujhe yad aya its wrong mene cut kerke lika temperature sensor ok

n my friends also did this , unlogo sound lika ta pir cut kerke temperature lika jab ke hamne cheating naheyi ki pir paper ke baad jab discuss kya to sabne ese kya he ,,,,,,,,,,so iam worried of getting pending

Ohh. Acha.. I understood.
Not really sure what they will do.
Tum ko 3 makrs to miljayne ge, bahki ka mujhe nehi patha.

Reaction score
I wrote LIGHT Sensor
Temperature sensor
Pressure Pads

Light sensor for the light beam, pressure pads for detecting pressure and Temperature sensor for detecting body heat

Reaction score
I wrote LIGHT Sensor
Temperature sensor
Pressure Pads

Light sensor for the light beam, pressure pads for detecting pressure and Temperature sensor for detecting body heat
i didnt ryt temp sensor n light sensor. instead i wrote, motion sensor, n sound sensor

Reaction score
3 different sensors ... other than that isn't accepted

i remember that question came once in an old exam

Erm it said input devices.. it didn't say 3 DIFFERENT SENSORS. Any input device that would work is fine, I confirmed it with my teacher after the exam.
I wrote motion sensor, keypad to type in password.. and my 3rd one was wrong but it never mentioned that they all have to be sensors.

Reaction score
Erm it said input devices.. it didn't say 3 DIFFERENT SENSORS. Any input device that would work is fine, I confirmed it with my teacher after the exam.
I wrote motion sensor, keypad to type in password.. and my 3rd one was wrong but it never mentioned that they all have to be sensors.
i dnt knw. dis is confusn! :(