• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

We are hiring :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We need 2 content writers for our news and articles section on our homepage.

The goals are as follows:
> Write medium sized articles 3000-5000 words based on any recent news in educational category or any articles related to educational sector in general
> Write a minimum of 3 articles per week
> Each article should include at least one picture with two-three recommended
> You will be paid per article so you can go higher than minimum requirements subject to quality of articles
> If the news/article is from another site, you can gather more information, rewrite in your own words and include a source at the end for reference

Members with a good background in English can apply by starting a private conversation with me.
Please include your past English grades (if any) and a short sample while applying.

Good luck! (y)
I am content writer having years of experience in this field.I hope i will meet all your expectations.

Reaction score

> Write medium sized articles 3000-5000 words based on any recent news in educational category or any articles related to educational sector in general
> You will be paid per article so you can go higher than minimum requirements subject to quality of articles
> If the news/article is from another site, you can gather more information, rewrite in your own words and include a source at the end for reference

Members with a good background in English can apply by starting a private conversation with me.
Please include your past English grades (if any) and a short sample while applying.

Good luck! (y)
I have messaged you sir. Check inbox

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)

Good luck! (y)
Hello I'm Fabiha Anbar, I'm a student of 10th Grade from Bangladesh and am highly interested to apply as a content writer, I've completed courses on English successfully at British council and also participated in several international classes and online conferences. I really want to join here as a content writer, I'm looking forward to hearing from you about your decision about my employment.

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
respecterd madam/sir,
i am interested in this offer and am allready experienced in writing becuase i used to run a blog with multiple viewers.i am eager for a positive response and am hoping to become a writer for your respected website.
regards

p.s. i have achieved A* in A levels in english.

Reaction score
Greetings! Iam Masham Naveed from Pakistan and I am intrested in this work i have been teaching students english and science for past 4 years and got A in my writing and communication course and got great marks 98-100% throughout my academical career i have great experience in english and have a keen intrest in english and was serching for such great opportunity to show my full potential i hope i would get the chance to show my potential and prove it i would relly work hard and write the best and latest articles i hope for a reply soon and with a good news Thankyou!

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
Hi!
I'm Shahmeer,
Being a student English is one of my biggest strengths in the past i have written many articles for my school and have secured podium. Being a freelancer i also have experience in content writing as I have worked on Fiverr and Upwork. In my previous exams I have secured A* almost every time. I also have passion for content writing and try my best with my work. I can also share some of my award winning work in chat.

Hoping for a positive reply!
ThankYou

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.