• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Weirdest classmate or friend

Reaction score
Well , I guess most of us wud have met some weird classmate or a friend in school for me I guess where I go I have a weird class mate , in my school there a classmate she use to dislike everyone nd always stays alone nd now in my university there is a student who keeps talking abt her boyfriends which changes every week to whole uni students . Post down if u have meet someone weird ;)

Reaction score
well when i was in school .....in 9th grade there was a girl she was totally weird even though she scored the highest marks in our class but whenever we used to do stuff or even when the teacher was in a playing mood she used to keep on reading and studying......... i mean she was totally crack......

Reaction score
well when i was in school .....in 9th grade there was a girl she was totally weird even though she scored the highest marks in our class but whenever we used to do stuff or even when the teacher was in a playing mood she used to keep on reading and studying......... i mean she was totally crack......

Is that weird! OMG:sick:

Reaction score
I don't think talking about people is a good thing to do.

12. O you who believe! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is the One Who accepts repentance, Most Merciful. (Quran: Surah Hujraat 49, Ayat 12)

Reaction score
I don't think talking about people is a good thing to do.

12. O you who believe! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is the One Who accepts repentance, Most Merciful. (Quran: Surah Hujraat 49, Ayat 12)

Awesome.

Reaction score

thats sadder that its weird, maybe shes socially awkward, you should've try talking to her one-on-one, there are some people who shy away and are resistant. that doesn't mean shes a cracked up person. maybe shes not confident enough! just saying...

Reaction score
thats sadder that its weird, maybe shes socially awkward, you should've try talking to her one-on-one, there are some people who shy away and are resistant. that doesn't mean shes a cracky person. maybe shes not confident enough! just saying...

Ask the psychiatrist ;)

Reaction score
My best friend is a total crack. Why ?
Period start ( teacher yet to arrive) - Reading novel
During period after completing work - Reading novel
Teacher goes out after period ends - Reading novel
Games - Reading novel
Free period - Reading novel
SCHOOL VAN - Reading novel

I don't know how many he has finished but I'm pretty sure its in the thousands. And that's only the one I've seen him read.