• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

weirdest thing that u have done before ??

Reaction score
hiii
everyone has gone through some weird stuff in lyf , i have actually gone through a lt weird situations in beijing for example i talk to chinese person in hindi when he doesnt understand nd automatically he understands just post down urs ? :p

Reaction score
Okay, weirdest thing ive ever done.... hmmm... I did a lot ^___^

Okay so recently I just got my hands on a spray can (the kind people spray graffiti on the walls, dome call it street art')
And I just wanted to try to see how it felt to be a vandaliser :cool:
But I was at home and I couldn't do it on the walls :(
So I did it in my math notebook... and as I sprayed on the page, it stained 5-6 pages :eek:

and those were the important pages that I needed for my math exam ._______________.

Lesson learnt : Don't try things at home

Reaction score
I've done a lot of weird stuff but just some days back i tried to kill a fly using an Axe deodorant cause I don't like the smell of Insect Killers-__-I thought the chemicals it contained would probably kill the fly but that didn't work lol ... My mom was like what are you doing ? O_O