• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

---WELCOME THE HOLY MONTH---RAMADAN--

Reaction score
May This Ramadan be as bright as ever.
May this Ramadan bring joy, health and wealth to you.
May the festival of lights brighten up you
and your near and dear ones lives.
May this Ramadan bring in u the most
brightest and choicest happiness and
love you have ever Wished for.
May this Ramadan bring you the
utmost in peace and prosperity.
May lights triumph over darkness.
May peace transcend the earth.
May the spirit of light illuminate the world.
May the light that we celebrate at Ramadan
show us the way and lead us together on the
path of peace and social harmony
Wish you all a very happy Ramadan Mubarak :) (y)

Reaction score
326914,xcitefun-ramadan-mubarak-wallpapers-5.jpg

Reaction score
thankx for the tag
please everybody use this wonderful opportunity to pray for all our results and other matters
we are xtremely lucky to be Muslims and even more luckier to have Ramadan come before our results

Reaction score
Oh Allaah, extend my life so much, that I enter the month approaching me,So that I can have my share of the blessings therein showered by TheeFor it is only Your will that does to a life bring an endOr grant it time to live, to regret, to repent and make an amendOh Allaah, the month of blessings every year passes by your slavesAnd by the end for few more days of it the heart cravesYou know Your Creations better than anybody anywhereLet not the coming Ramadan pass leaving me in despairOh Allaah, help me to draw closer to You, to make myself dearer to You,Distance me from things You wouldn't want on THE DAY nearer to YouHelp me to take the Quran, through my eyes into my heartHelp me to shed my sins and make a fresh startOh Allaah, give me good health therein, cause me to sleep very littleBe my strength oh Allaah, without You I am a soul very brittleThe night better than a thousand months You jeweled into RamadanThe night which You had chosen to reveal the glorious Qur'anOh Allaah, help me in my efforts to seek that blessed nightHelp me make Your Praises control my speech, hearing and sightOh Allaah, in Your showers of mercy and blessings I wish to get drenchedThrough Your Guidance, Mercy and Grace I want my sins to be quenchedOh Allaah, I beg You to answer me when in these words I call upon Thee"Oh Allaah, You are Oft-Pardoning and You love to pardon, so pardon me"!Oh Allaah if You so wish and I come out of it living,Make me sinless as a newborn child, Oh All-Forgiving!Oh Allaah, help me to start life anew, pleasing You always help me surviveTo wait and prepare for another Ramadan help me strive!Oh Allaah, I can never thank you enough for the month of RamadanNor for the gift of light and Guidance, Your word - the Qur'an!The BOOK which contains all I need in this life Ya Allaah!And the key to the treasures You have promised in Jannah!Oh Allaah, help me to take it closer to my heart this RamadanAnd as long as I live, guide me and help me to LIVE !