• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Well i just have a doubt will they cut my friends mark or no?

Reaction score
Well today it was english paper ...and were supposed to write a letter starting from dear friend and all my friend wrote that but she forgot to write at the end what have you been upto please right back and the signature? Will they cut the mark or no? or they just check the language and vocabulary style and the technique how you wrote it.
thanks

Reaction score
Note: I am only saying this from what I know so.. It may not be right
But anyway, the signature- they may cut marks I think because our teacher always tells us that the form of a letter it has a signature at the end
what have you been up to, please write back - I don't think they will cut marks because it doesn't necessarily have to end like that. I didn't write that in my exam.

Reaction score
Well today it was english paper ...and were supposed to write a letter starting from dear friend and all my friend wrote that but she forgot to write at the end what have you been upto please right back and the signature? Will they cut the mark or no? or they just check the language and vocabulary style and the technique how you wrote it.
thanks
well usually you don't sign at the end of an informal letter, so i don't think that should be a problem. If she ended it with your friend or something like that followed by her name, she should be fine :)

Reaction score
but if she didnt right that so?
well usually you don't sign at the end of an informal letter, so i don't think that should be a problem. If she ended it with your friend or something like that followed by her name, she should be fine :)

Reaction score
but if she didnt right that so?
well they specifically say to end it properly, so i think a mark would be cut if she did not write yours sincerely followed by her name, still, if the rest went good, i don't think she should be worried

Reaction score
Oh okay thanks..
well they specifically say to end it properly, so i think a mark would be cut if she did not write yours sincerely followed by her name, still, if the rest went good, i don't think she should be worried[/quoteh

Reaction score
We were taught informal letters should end with a signature at least a name or
Love,
(Name here)

Reaction score
We were taught informal letters should end with a signature at least a name or
Love,
(Name here)
that is what i said, informal need at least an ending like your friend, followed by a name. Don't think the sign is necessary