• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are you mostly worried about? >.<

Reaction score
Gaaaaaah, Maths and Physics >.< I ahd a problem in these subjects throughout the year, so maybe that's why :/ Cool username, by the way ^_____^

Reaction score
Gaaaaaah, Maths and Physics >.< I ahd a problem in these subjects throughout the year, so maybe that's why :/ Cool username, by the way ^_____^
Same here,these two are my weak points... But I kind of managed a bit in physics although math was horrible especially paper 4 D:
Oh and thanks :D are you from the audience or such? :3

Reaction score
indeed maths paper 4 unbelievably horrible
I never thought there is such evil cold blooded people in this world who would have the heart to make such horrible paper, what have we ever did to them to make them take revenge on us that way? ;_; I thought we were in good terms and that this "student examiner relationship" didn't have any hate and it was based on friendship and rainbows...
Sorry i couldn't stop lol... But seriously, WHY?

Reaction score
r u kidding it was hell of a paper i mean the triangles wtf shit man the easiest question inm he paper was the sine and cosine rules which i found the hardest in the maths syllabus wtf right