• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are you mostly worried about? >.<

Reaction score
Well i took variant 1 :/ it wasnt that hard ... But i didnt revise the answers with anyone ... Do you think that the curve will ever be high? Ae the GTs out yet?

For most of the people, chemistry was easy. The curve will be high, I think.
The grade thresholds will be released only after the result.

Reaction score
Well, we'll just have to wait .. No one know.. But judging by the previous years, the curve was low even though our exam was tougher (Variant 1) than may june 2012 .. So. What do u think?
Well i took variant 1 :/ it wasnt that hard ... But i didnt revise the answers with anyone ... Do you think that the curve will ever be high? Ae the GTs out yet?

Reaction score
Well, we'll just have to wait .. No one know.. But judging by the previous years, the curve was low even though our exam was tougher (Variant 1) than may june 2012 .. So. What do u think?

In IGCSE the curves our never too high, except for English. So, don't worry. A* won't be too hard to score. :)

Reaction score
Did anyone of u gave ict and bio exam this year.??
How did u find bio p31 and p61 and ict p22 as compare to precious years.??
What do u guys think that the gradethreshold will be this year.?? Will it go high or will it decrease.??

Reaction score
Did anyone of u gave ict and bio exam this year.??
How did u find bio p31 and p61 and ict p22 as compare to precious years.??
What do u guys think that the gradethreshold will be this year.?? Will it go high or will it decrease.??

Biology was easier than the previous years while the difficulty level of ICT was the same as the past few years.
In my opinion, the thresholds will be high for most of the subjects except for Maths, English and ICT.

Reaction score
for those who wrote economics
will examiner mark unlabelled answers in p21 ??
because I have a friend of mine who did not label some answers and he is so worried

Reaction score
Biology was easier than the previous years while the difficulty level of ICT was the same as the past few years.
In my opinion, the thresholds will be high for most of the subjects except for Maths, English and ICT.
Biology was easy as compare to past few years.??!! I know that it can be said about p61 but p31 was harder than previous years.. Many of the boys even said that it was harder....

Reaction score
Biology was easy as compare to past few years.??!! I know that it can be said about p61 but p31 was harder than previous years.. Many of the boys even said that it was harder....

I found 31 easy. There was nothing that couldn't be attempted.

Reaction score
I found 31 easy. There was nothing that couldn't be attempted.
I know that there was nothing that couldnt be attempted.. But i am saying that as compare to previous years paper this paper was harder.. What do u say about this.??