• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What browser are you using ?

What browser do you use ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Chrome----> not good or me....its crashed again and again while on other hand opera and firefox works smoothly although they don't have much extensions.

Reaction score
everyone says chrome is lightest...but i don't believe..opera is best but sometimes it creates problems too

Well the only reason I switched to Chrome was because I read an article which explained that Chrome uses an architecture in which every tab is treated as a separate process. Open 2 or 3 tabs in Chrome and then check the Task Manager, you'll see several process by the name of Google Chrome. However Firefox doesn't have this type of architecture ( although it is developing one). Instead, all tabs are treated as a single process. Again, open a couple of tabs and you'll see that there is only one process by the name of Firefox. This makes Chrome faster then all the other browsers. I probably some issues with my version of Chrome, will try to sort em'out and see.

Reaction score
Well the only reason I switched to Chrome was because I read an article which explained that Chrome uses an architecture in which every tab is treated as a separate process. Open 2 or 3 tabs in Chrome and then check the Task Manager, you'll see several process by the name of Google Chrome. However Firefox doesn't have this type of architecture ( although it is developing one). Instead, all tabs are treated as a single process. Again, open a couple of tabs and you'll see that there is only one process by the name of Firefox. This makes Chrome faster then all the other browsers. I probably some issues with my version of Chrome, will try to sort em'out and see.
chrome is never fast for me though...dunno why...but not even on my smartphone...

Reaction score
I hate all of them equally but I hate Chrome the least so that's what I'm using :D Firefox can't handle flash if it's life depended on it, Chrome keeps forgetting my last opened tabs and I end up losing what I was browsing (even when the option to remember last opened tabs is enabled) and IE is just embarrassing... On the Mac I used to use Safari but it seemed too sluggish so I switched to Chrome, it's 10 times better on the Mac than on the PC from my experience