• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

what did u have for breakfast????

Reaction score
147590_Enlarged_1.jpeg

Reaction score
Well i had a Galaxy choco milk wid an Egg sandwich lol
Doesn't Galaxy Choco Milk With Egg Sandwich Gets Heavy Bcuze Once I Had Galaxy Choco Milk For Breakfast And Butter Toast And I Only Drank The Galaxy Choco It Was Like I'm Gonna Burst Lol And Itx So Sweet Too Much Sweet But Still Galaxy Choco Milk Is So Yum ! ^_^

Reaction score
Doesn't Galaxy Choco Milk With Egg Sandwich Gets Heavy Bcuze Once I Had Galaxy Choco Milk For Breakfast And Butter Toast And I Only Drank The Galaxy Choco It Was Like I'm Gonna Burst Lol And Itx So Sweet Too Much Sweet But Still Galaxy Choco Milk Is So Yum ! ^_^
Buhahahahahahahahaha lol....yea i hv gt a vry huge tummy lol cmn bhai...i wsnt drinkn it fr a RACE :p...
Just smll sip by sip fr a continues 2 hrs lol....NOTE....I EAT BRKFST FR ATLST AN HOUR LOL

Reaction score
Thats so sweet of u to u have this cereal in ur breakfast but isnt the pic just tooo BIG??
Haha!! You have to scroll down 7 times to see the whole image.:ROFLMAO:
Troll Level: Boss ;)
This one's funny:
nesquik-cereal-500x369.png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

cereal_guy_spitting.jpg

^My reaction to the meme :p
I just finished eating my cereal -.- Look what you did -.- You ruined my love for choco cereal :p
And plus the bunny Is on the box because it attracts children cz bunnies are cute :p They could have done a brown bear but when a bear comes for a commercial, all the kids will scream :p So please, let me enjoy my cereal for the rest of my days and leave bunny bunny alone -.- :p