• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What grades are You expecting In your result?2013

Reaction score
well if all goes well, A*'s in Physics and Biology.
Otherwise hopefully A's in both of them.

Reaction score
guys is it true that 80%+ is always an A no matter how the paper is(vry easy or hard)o_O ???????????
BTW me expctin
135/160 in physics
130/160 in biology
155/180 in chemistry
so guys wat do u think how much can i get minimumly?and yeah i did my IGCSE exams!!!!!!!just dont knw how this 16 days would pass:p

Reaction score
what is this g.t can you explain this? -.-
Do CIE O level have g.t?

Yes Cie Indeed Does Has Grade Threshold Its Like If the Paper was too easy then the percentile for A* is a little higher and if it was hard then the percentile of it is lower Thats what I think... Im not sure though

Reaction score
guys is it true that 80%+ is always an A no matter how the paper is(vry easy or hard)o_O ???????????
BTW me expctin
135/160 in physics
130/160 in biology
155/180 in chemistry
so guys wat do u think how much can i get minimumly?and yeah i did my IGCSE exams!!!!!!!just dont knw how this 16 days would pass:p

How did You come Up with the marks? and no its not always A it varies According to percentile i think These 16 days? I was wonderin how eid would pass :p the anxiety... And Inshallah You will get As and A* Pray Dude Pray

Reaction score
thanks sister....well as we all knw the qps of cie exams r now available so i calculated my marks :)
Btw wat bout u nd how mch do u think u will get.well this is eid is surely goin to b a rememberable one:)hope so IN SHA ALLAH :)

Reaction score
thanks sister....well as we all knw the qps of cie exams r now available so i calculated my marks :)
Btw wat bout u nd how mch do u think u will get.well this is eid is surely goin to b a rememberable one:)hope so IN SHA ALLAH :)

Thanks Bro.. hope you have a wonderful eid as well but honestly im not sure what to expect even if the qps are available i have forgotten my answers :p

Reaction score
Thanks Bro.. hope you have a wonderful eid as well but honestly im not sure what to expect even if the qps are available i have forgotten my answers :p
well thats the case almost for everyone....:)
But dont worry u would get very good grades IN SHA ALLAH.
As we have done the hard work nd now should only keep hopes high n rest leave to Allah.IN SHA ALLAH He would nt let us down:)

Reaction score
Guyz I am not expecting a A in the three subjects which I have given in 2013 mAY/JUNE isl.pak.std.urdu.sO should I repeat them bcoz they were very easy but I was'nt prepared and I have promised my father that I'll get 8A* in olevel.thnx