• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What & How Do You Study For English Paper 2 ESL!?

Reaction score
I have my Paper 2 tomorrow ESL......I dunno what am I suppose to go through !!?? wat else can I do xecpt Pst Papers !?(n)

Reaction score
For writing better English, read LOTS! Specially the kind of essays that appear repeatedly. For example, topics about space sciences, mobile phones etc. You can find good articles here: www.teenink.com
Be prepared with an excellent beginning and conclusion for informal and formal letters that you could use for any topic given.
Don't lose marks at all in the comprehensions, note-making, and forms. Look at some examiner reports and marking schemes for guidance (This is crucial).

Reaction score
oooh..............I forgot abt de formal and informal letters.....Thanx 4 reminding honey ;) this really helps

Reaction score
No problem u hve exam tomorrow what time?:D
good luck :D
btw do u know the format of formal letters the sign and the address???

Reaction score
Oh God I forgot all this things its been too too long i didnt solve papers !!
i guess we wryt de adress only for formal letters ryt !!
and de sign is for both formal & informal !!

Exam is tomorrow at 3 .......u are doing an exam also ryt

Reaction score
Hey Lsn I came to know dat we dont add de adress for de formal letter neither we sign on any of de letters :D

Reaction score
ooh okay than its good but u should use advanced vocabulary :p