• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What is the minimum % a person should have for getting into NUST?

Reaction score
great bro,and i wanted to know that did u do fsc or alevel?
and secondly was the entry test fsc based?

Reaction score
it must have been difficult for you as many people fail the test after alevel as far as i know thats why i am doing fsc after olevel.
bro if take kips book will they be helpfull in getting admission in NUST or can u tell me a easy technique that can garantee my admission.

Reaction score
it must have been difficult for you as many people fail the test after alevel as far as i know thats why i am doing fsc after olevel.
bro if take kips book will they be helpfull in getting admission in NUST or can u tell me a easy technique that can garantee my admission.
thats a wise thing you are doing. Well do maths from fsc books, complete, with all exercises etc and then revision from kips book, do physics and chemistry from kips books, you will get admission. I did it this way.

Reaction score
bro i wanted to ask another important question that is that howmuch time is there for NUST entrytest and howmany mcqs are there?
3 hours, 80 mcqs of maths, 60 of physics, 30 of chemistry, 20 english and 10 mcqs of general knowledge.

Reaction score
but bro i have heard that there are 100 mcqs in NUST islamabad entrytest as i am from islamabad.