• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What is this happening?????? Are they mad!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I am seeing that from 3 years some people are posting IGCSE Mathematics paper 4 and 2 right after the examinations e.g 2013 papers have been posted??? Please someone tell me that how it can be happen... I think british council are with them who do this thing?

Are we allowed to take camera with us?????

Reaction score
I am seeing that from 3 years some people are posting IGCSE Mathematics paper 4 and 2 right after the examinations e.g 2013 papers have been posted??? Please someone tell me that how it can be happen... I think british council are with them who do this thing?

Are we allowed to take camera with us?????
Don't worry - I'm an IGCSE teacher and we are given extra copies. After 24 hours, I'm allowed to do what I want with the paper.

Posting the paper 24 hours after the exam follows the same rules as posting it 3 years after the exam.

Reaction score
Don't worry - I'm an IGCSE teacher and we are given extra copies. After 24 hours, I'm allowed to do what I want with the paper.

Posting the paper 24 hours after the exam follows the same rules as posting it 3 years after the exam.
Thanks for the info sir! Can u tell that same rule applies to AS AND A Level also?