• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What minimum SAT 2 score is needed to get in NUST?

Reaction score
Hey guys! any idea what SAT 2 National score gets you in Nust environmental or civil ehgineering? I have a 2040 on my Sat 2? Are there any chances that i can get in any discipline?

Reaction score
I have heard there are so many applicants having 2400 in SAT 2 and only some of them are selected in NUST. I think you should probably apply for the normall admission test.

Reaction score
I have heard there are so many applicants having 2400 in SAT 2 and only some of them are selected in NUST. I think you should probably apply for the normall admission test.
do you, by any chance, know the minimum score needed to apply for medical, as a foreign student?

Reaction score
there isnt any minimum score for medical or anything you are applying for!It depends on the universities!Harvard ask around 2300!

Reaction score
there isnt any minimum score for medical or anything you are applying for!It depends on the universities!Harvard ask around 2300!
i know this person who got around 1650 in her SAT 1 and got an acceptance letter from Harvard, along with Stanford, Yale and Princeton.

Reaction score
wuuuuuut?? but im a foreigner!!!! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO GO EASY ON US AND TAKE OUR MONEY! D':
depends on type of engineering for the lowest merit engineering youneed minimum 2000+ and for electrical and mechanical you need 2300+ for EE and 2250+ for ME and 2100+ for CS

Reaction score
This is for National seats reserved on sat basis
For international seats on sat basis the score are certainly low
dude though the requirements are low but still the no of applicant they allow are very limited like NUST has 5 SAT national aand around the same SAT international seats :/

Reaction score
dude though the requirements are low but still the no of applicant they allow are very limited like NUST has 5 SAT national aand around the same SAT international seats :/

there are 4 national seats and around 20 international seats, for AMC anyway. My sister goes there and it seems quite horrid, living as a hostelite
lol, i feel like a sadist for still wanting to go

Reaction score
Dude u need 1650 minimum in SAT 2 for NUST i.e 550 per subject (3 subjects).Its on their website and u also need 60% in Alevels.

Reaction score
wuuuuuut?? but im a foreigner!!!! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO GO EASY ON US AND TAKE OUR MONEY! D':

i had 2140 in sat 2 and and got 12 merit position on International seat in AMC (out of 20 seats i think), plus i heard of a lot of foreign students, including me, who left their seat so its not that hard to get in

Reaction score
Hey guys! any idea what SAT 2 National score gets you in Nust environmental or civil ehgineering? I have a 2040 on my Sat 2? Are there any chances that i can get in any discipline?

I think your bro your sat scores are low on national seat but chances are good on international seat....you may repeat sat 2 if possible....nust not only depends on sat 2 score infact it also focuses on olevels...we 3 friends applied on national seats in enginnering 2013...i got 74.33% equillance and 2340 in sat 2 and merit position was 67...anyways got my first prefrence (chemical) in 3rd merit list...according to 2012 closing merit for chemical was 48
another friend 2340 and 80% merit position 48
third friend sat score 2370 and o levels equillance 74.33% merit position 53
we all applied on national seat
so if anyone of you is trying to apply in nust seriously then you should should get o levels equillance 80% above and sat 2 score 2250-2300+

all the best
would be glad to answer more question so plz ask question about nust, alevels or olevels

Reaction score

i suggest apply through both net and sat basis....and you're right many get 2400....sat is offered in almost every month so many students repeat to get 2400

Reaction score
If
do you, by any chance, know the minimum score needed to apply for medical, as a foreign student?
you're applying in medical...I've heard that only 2-3 seats are available for sat...about international seat ther might be only one seat avaiable...I'm not sure about international seat...if you score 2400 in sat 2 and straight A* in olevels then you have 100% chances....one of my friend got 7A*,1A (out of which there are also 4 regional distinction) in o levels and 2400 in sat 2...he got merit no. 1...

Reaction score
y
Yes for foreigners there are almost 60-70 seats...and competition is very low so if you have 2100+ your chances are good in mechanical or electrical....for national seat there are 170 almost seats...