• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What minimum SAT 2 score is needed to get in NUST?

Reaction score
My SAT II score is 2100 and Olevel equivalence is 88%, in which faculty i would be able to get in through NUST International seat , applying this year?

Reaction score
I don't think you need 2400 to get into army medical college. Just aim to get 750+ in each sat subject and you will be selected among the top merits. you don't need to score full in order to guarantee your admission. And most of the brilliant scorers would not opt for nust i suppose. They would instead go for king edward or fatima jinnah. So this would give you a pretty good chance to get selected. Some students would even withdraw from the colleges they applied for admission. Hence again this gives you a great opportunity to get selected.
I would advise just aim for highest score even if it is 800. Because if you set your target in that way then during the sat test you may end up committing very few mistakes and obtain 790 in all the sat subjects.

There is even one saying: you don't need to work hard to reach your destiny in fact you need to work smart.
If you work smart and most importantly seek help from Allah, then nobody can stop you from reaching your goals.

Best of luck to everyone. :) :D

Reaction score
If
you're applying in medical...I've heard that only 2-3 seats are available for sat...about international seat ther might be only one seat avaiable...I'm not sure about international seat...if you score 2400 in sat 2 and straight A* in olevels then you have 100% chances....one of my friend got 7A*,1A (out of which there are also 4 regional distinction) in o levels and 2400 in sat 2...he got merit no. 1...
Wanted to know a bit about equivalence ,m a Karachite residing in Saudi Arabia,i gave 6 O'lev subjects last year(phy,chem,bio,maths,business and English) and got 5A*'s and an A, do I need to give 8 subjects to get the equilency? ,nd just got my AS result and unexpectedly I got 3C's :( wich I know is really really bad,i will b giving SAT2 phy,maths nd chem dis November and will b applying as an international candidate in Nust inshaAllah. if I get 2000+ in SAT inshaAllah will I b eligible for admission with such grades in AS? :cry: ,will b really obliged to u for your help,Thanx

Reaction score
Wanted to know a bit about equivalence ,m a Karachite residing in Saudi Arabia,i gave 6 O'lev subjects last year(phy,chem,bio,maths,business and English) and got 5A*'s and an A, do I need to give 8 subjects to get the equilency? ,nd just got my AS result and unexpectedly I got 3C's :( wich I know is really really bad,i will b giving SAT2 phy,maths nd chem dis November and will b applying as an international candidate in Nust inshaAllah. if I get 2000+ in SAT inshaAllah will I b eligible for admission with such grades in AS? :cry: ,will b really obliged to u for your help,Thanx
No u dont need 8 subjects, i gave exams of 6 n I got da admission, n u have 2 get da equivavlence from Interboard Committie of Chairman

Reaction score
I'm currently in A2 and I plan to apply to NUST, Islamabad as backup. Is applying on the basis of SAT better for A level students? And is it true that the number of seats for those applying on the basis of SAT is very low?
Any help would be appreciated :)

Reaction score
Yes its the vest for A level but make sure your score is 2250+ otherwise give Net as backup

Reaction score
I think your bro your sat scores are low on national seat but chances are good on international seat....you may repeat sat 2 if possible....nust not only depends on sat 2 score infact it also focuses on olevels...we 3 friends applied on national seats in enginnering 2013...i got 74.33% equillance and 2340 in sat 2 and merit position was 67...anyways got my first prefrence (chemical) in 3rd merit list...according to 2012 closing merit for chemical was 48
another friend 2340 and 80% merit position 48
third friend sat score 2370 and o levels equillance 74.33% merit position 53
we all applied on national seat
so if anyone of you is trying to apply in nust seriously then you should should get o levels equillance 80% above and sat 2 score 2250-2300+

all the best
would be glad to answer more question so plz ask question about nust, alevels or olevel
I think your bro your sat scores are low on national seat but chances are good on international seat....you may repeat sat 2 if possible....nust not only depends on sat 2 score infact it also focuses on olevels...we 3 friends applied on national seats in enginnering 2013...i got 74.33% equillance and 2340 in sat 2 and merit position was 67...anyways got my first prefrence (chemical) in 3rd merit list...according to 2012 closing merit for chemical was 48
another friend 2340 and 80% merit position 48
third friend sat score 2370 and o levels equillance 74.33% merit position 53
we all applied on national seat
so if anyone of you is trying to apply in nust seriously then you should should get o levels equillance 80% above and sat 2 score 2250-2300+

all the best
would be glad to answer more question so plz ask question about nust, alevels or olevels
I am an international student applying o the basis of SAT 2. I have 1850 score and 73% o level equivalence.Can i get admissio in PNEC-NUST in mechanical. I will be re appering for sat and i am expecting around 2100