• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What papers shall i pepare for??? Name the easy ones..

Reaction score
i would agree with KILLER22 point...they r not extra in every subject u need to study its not like that they r eaxy one and can b done without studying...~~~

Reaction score
@rafea thnxs alot for your guidance..!! so let me know that the book worked for u yes or no????!

Reaction score
perfect1 said:
doctormani said:
bro em also giving stats n socio n thinking to give one more,.... today i searched for Islamic religion n found it toooooooooo easssyyyyy.... itx syllabus is mostly same as Islamiat paper... Plx do check about it.. u can surely give it.. :)

That is the worst advice u can give someone. Its like some student giving both Urdu(First Language) and Second Language Urdu. And btw, Islamic Religion and Culture will have 0% Credits if u will apply for any University or A level institution. They will not even consider the A as an A.
hein :O really :O thanx for informing yrrrr.................. :)

Reaction score
doctormani said:
perfect1 said:
doctormani said:
bro em also giving stats n socio n thinking to give one more,.... today i searched for Islamic religion n found it toooooooooo easssyyyyy.... itx syllabus is mostly same as Islamiat paper... Plx do check about it.. u can surely give it.. :)

That is the worst advice u can give someone. Its like some student giving both Urdu(First Language) and Second Language Urdu. And btw, Islamic Religion and Culture will have 0% Credits if u will apply for any University or A level institution. They will not even consider the A as an A.
hein :O really :O thanx for informing yrrrr.................. :)
Totally agree on that, why will someone give Islamic Religion and Culture if they have already given Islamiat 2058 ??