• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What r ur results???

Reaction score
Guys......but if u don't mind ....can u share ur grades with me!! I mean telling me....:)

Reaction score
aBBBB not that good haha
not completely disappointed either, as they were all high B's (76+)
Overall kind of indifferent, I was sure I'd get A's in physics and math but I ended up with 77 in both :(

Reaction score
aBBBB not that good haha
Overall kind of indifferent, I was sure I'd get A's in physics and math but I ended up with 77 in both :(

yeah math so far proved to be the biggest disappointment\ :cry:, gt must be really high for it

Reaction score
is there by any chance there is something wrong with this results
[please i got one ungraded ND 3 E

Reaction score
I think there is something wrng with the result i gave two AS and one igcse english and i got ungraded for all three of them.Amd for english the grade for oral speaking wasn't even there.This seems like a big mistake.Im shocked to death,i did greaaaat in my exams and english? Seriously how can this even happen,Even if it was like that,why havent they mentioned my oral grade

Reaction score
I think there is something wrng with the result i gave two AS and one igcse english and i got ungraded for all three of them.Amd for english the grade for oral speaking wasn't even there.This seems like a big mistake.Im shocked to death,i did greaaaat in my exams and english? Seriously how can this even happen,Even if it was like that,why havent they mentioned my oral grade

i know right wtf there is something wrong wtf ffffffffffffff

Reaction score
Did you contact your centre or teacher or anything? Because i have lost hope ,you probably know what im feeling like.Idk what to do

i know bro same here fuk em i bustred my ass a year a year tro this wtf ungraded in biology and e in physics **** i m gonna sduicide

Reaction score
i know bro same here fuk em i bustred my ass a year a year tro this wtf ungraded in biology and e in physics **** i m gonna sduicide
I swear man i felt like doing the same,the worst is that we know what we did in the paper but still the grade js unimaginable even in my worst dreams,i checked on the net they say report this to your centre/teacher so they can do some enquiry so basically you should contact them asap

Reaction score
aBBBB not that good haha
how did u get ur marks .. dont they only give u grades on the result sheet

Reaction score
ya how did u ******* get ur percent asshole tell us here mothafuker help they only give grades this is some fkin suspiciouis conspiracy

Chill out bro, it's not my fault you got bad grades. That's on you.
And I got the transcript saying "Provisional Results Infromation" , it has the "Result" and "Percentage Unifrom Mark" on it both

Reaction score
Chill out bro, it's not my fault you got bad grades. That's on you.
And I got the transcript saying "Provisional Results Infromation" , it has the "Result" and "Percentage Unifrom Mark" on it both
did u give ur o or a level exams