• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What r ur results???

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah i've secured double A in p.s and islamiyat whereas i was not hoping this because of re-examinations

Reaction score
Done with my a leveks :)
A* in economics and business studied (which i self studied B-) )
A in mathematics

Reaction score
they release percentages with results in some regions such as Pakistan although i know that it is not done here in Saudi Arabia or most of the gulf states.
well i live in lahore,pakistan and i didnt get my percentage .. really wanted to see wht i got ...as I was a bit disappointed atfirst but now I am really happy that I got an A* and A by the grace of Allah Almighty

Reaction score
I received my o'level result yesterday and it was very shocking for me . I got 3A* , 5As and a C in English . I cannot bear that C its breaking me from inside . I want to know if i get my paper recheck is there any chance that my grade will improve and I will end up with B ? Secondly what's the better option reappearing or rechecking ? And has ever anyone got their grades improved after rechecking especially in english ? please help .

Reaction score
hi..how is this result?...History-E,Business studies-A,Econ-C...is it good or bad?..oh,and this is for AS.

Reaction score
I received my o'level result yesterday and it was very shocking for me . I got 3A* , 5As and a C in English . I cannot bear that C its breaking me from inside . I want to know if i get my paper recheck is there any chance that my grade will improve and I will end up with B ? Secondly what's the better option reappearing or rechecking ? And has ever anyone got their grades improved after rechecking especially in english ? please help .
O level results are pretty much useless if you ask me.A levels are the ones universities concentrate on.An A in english and maths can be helpful someimes.

Reaction score
recheck is useless.highest 4 to 5 marks, and mostly come back the same.

Reaction score
Would it be advisable to re-sit economics if you got a C in AS and want atleast a B in A2?is A2 economics really hard?...also is it advisable to resit 2 subjects in oct/nov?

Reaction score
Would it be advisable to re-sit economics if you got a C in AS and want atleast a B in A2?is A2 economics really hard?...also is it advisable to resit 2 subjects in oct/nov?
this is a theory but I think, If u write about exchange rate in As ull get better marks.Thats what happened to me.overall exam I expected max 80 but I got a 89!if you can understand exchange rate perfectly u might get better marks after a retake.I went from a 61 to 89 so anything is possible.A2 is hard, no doubt, but heres another theory.Understanding Multiplier will get you much better marks in A2.A friend of mine got 98 in eco A2.He wrote mostly about multipliers and stuff.