• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What to do for Economics Paper1?

Reaction score
Guys I have completed past papers from 2003 till 2011, what should I do know?
I am not getting satisfaction!!

Reaction score
How many u were getting in these papers??
35+
the problem is today is the last day and i started solving papers three days ago so i have nothing left to study so i feel uncomfortable that today is the last day and i am doing nothing

Reaction score
35+
the problem is today is the last day and i started solving papers three days ago so i have nothing left to study so i feel uncomfortable that today is the last day and i am doing nothing
K jst review sm nts & thn at the end do sm papers again whch u found most difficult

Reaction score
35+
answer 4 explain 35

Attachments

• 2281_s09_qp_1.pdf
    133.3 KB · Views: 21
Reaction score
lol!! you know what! I Have not studied eco, today is the last day so i guess ill start my prep at 6 o clock!!! you just chill
eco is the most simplest sub out there!!! I say this because well i am a regular reader of financial times! so i won't advice you all to take eco lightly :p

Reaction score
Option A is right as lowering pensions would mean now the workforce has to pay less taxes than before so reduces the support by them to ageing population.
i know but explain y option C is wrong:confused:

Reaction score
lol!! you know what! I Have not studied eco, today is the last day so i guess ill start my prep at 6 o clock!!! you just chill
eco is the most simplest sub out there!!! I say this because well i am a regular reader of financial times! so i won't advice you all to take eco lightly :p
any important recent stuff u read?

Reaction score
any important recent stuff u read?
Well I Advice you for Mcqs you just need to learn the definitions and formulas and practice bit of Demand and Supply graph!!
i don't think that financial times has got anything which examiner might put in paper 1!(info about wall street and stuff) ! but in paper 2
the section A was all i have been reading since six months!! or more and its reallllly help :) :D

Reaction score
Well I Advice you for Mcqs you just need to learn the definitions and formulas and practice bit of Demand and Supply graph!!
i don't think that financial times has got anything which examiner might put in paper 1!(info about wall street and stuff) ! but in paper 2
the section A was all i have been reading since six months!! or more and its reallllly help :) :D
what was da answer 4 da first q part one (2 marks q) in p2?