• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHAT TO DO..plz reply urgently

Reaction score
man..,,, i was the best urdu student in my class and i was expecting an A* in first language urdu..but got B at 78%...plz also advice me wat to do..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......my paper went awsm ...:|

Reaction score
The same thing happpened with me 2!!!!!!!!!!!! expectationz were great n result was opposite :( I think smthng z really wrong in checking .lets wait for the component details

Reaction score
wat do u mean by component details :S .. man my brain is shooting..78% to kabi skool mein nai ayi..:(

Reaction score
they come after the result and explain the no. in paper on and two.Any ways , i m very much shocked to get soooooooo less marks.Any way to improve the situation?

Reaction score
mine is 78%. i dont know.. any 1 plz tell me that procdure of rechecking

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
they come after the result and explain the no. in paper on and two.Any ways , i m very much shocked to get soooooooo less marks.Any way to improve the situation?

from where we get them ?