• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What to do?? :(

Reaction score
Salam all. I am starting to get real freaked out day by day! Currently i am doing my A2 which is just getting more hard -_- At the same time i have to prepare for my aptitude tests as well. I am aiming for NUST Inshaa Allah. But as everyone says, Net is pretty hard for A level students. I am taking my Ecat classes, but i guess i will have to put some extra effort myself. Can anyone please help me by providing me material to study for my aptitude test? I would be really thankfull and i will appreciate it alot :)
Calling out to all NUSTians, engineers and all those in the same situation as i am :p

Reaction score
Also please help me with the requirements of Nust, the university life there and everything else. It would be great if i can come in contact with a current Nust student here.

Reaction score
Just study from the FSc books. It's good you're taking ecat classes, but eventually you have to study yourself and I found out that giving a thorough read to FSc books helped. Get the ECAT book and skim through it in the end.

NUST is a good place to spend 4 years in. Make sure you get into one of the schools in H12 campus. Otherwise, life won't be much fun.

In the end, luck matters a lot. So prayers would help :p

About me: I completed my Software Engineering form NUST last year.

Reaction score
Yea i have the Fsc books, but should i read the whole of them or are there any specific imp chaps?
I am aiming for CAE Nust.. Is it part of the H12 campus? :p
Ohh Nust alumni :D Awesome! (y)