• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHAT TO STUDY? PLS HELP!!

Reaction score
I just completed my o level in bio,chem,phy, igcse maths and E2l. I will be studying A level next year but dont knw what subjects to study. Only 3 subjects i am allowed to study. which subs should i choose if want to become a doctor of internal medicine?!

Reaction score
I just completed my o level in bio,chem,phy, igcse maths and E2l. I will be studying A level next year but dont knw what subjects to study. Only 3 subjects i am allowed to study. which subs should i choose if want to become a doctor of internal medicine?!

BIO,PHYSICS CHEMISTRY WILL BE preferred

Reaction score
Do you intend do mbbs in Pakistan? (If you are an expat)

Reaction score
Physics,Bio and Chemistry subjects you have must to choose even if you don't like. My best wishes with you to achieve your goal.

Reaction score
i m given a choice to study these one of these two as optional sub. which one should i pick? i dont have a freaking clue about the difference between statistics n mechanics..
1.mathematics with statistics
2.mathematics with mechanics
so, which should it be if i still wanna become a doc..
FAHMEED,EduGuides,

Reaction score
They don't really care if its maths with stats or maths with mecha. What matters is that u have maths main.
Im also planning to do mbbs . Ive Just completed my alevels. Looking for a uni .
Most of the universities ask :chemistry , physics , biology for the course.
Personally, if you're doing physics then it's more appropriate that u opt for mecha :) For most of my friends, when we did 'resolution of forces' in physics, we didn't get a bit of what the teacher explained . Then we did it in mecha and everything became so clear. :) So it's a double win win

Reaction score
They don't really care if its maths with stats or maths with mecha. What matters is that u have maths main.
Im also planning to do mbbs . Ive Just completed my alevels. Looking for a uni .
Most of the universities ask :chemistry , physics , biology for the course.
Personally, if you're doing physics then it's more appropriate that u opt for mecha :) For most of my friends, when we did 'resolution of forces' in physics, we didn't get a bit of what the teacher explained . Then we did it in mecha and everything became so clear. :) So it's a double win win
have you got your equivalences made?