• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHAT WILL HAPPEN ?????????????

Reaction score
in my physics paper, i did like a small part of section b q10 and left the rest for q 11. ( i did q 9 and 11 ) what will happen? secondly, what was the answer to mcq 40, it had to be 40 million because they asked about atoms not nuclei :cry: :evil: :unknown: =@ :( :x

Reaction score
You may never know what the examiner might check btw why'd you do q10 when you had already completed 2 questions.....Overconfident? :pardon:

Reaction score
mjeg18 said:
in my physics paper, i did like a small part of section b q10 and left the rest for q 11. ( i did q 9 and 11 ) what will happen? secondly, what was the answer to mcq 40, it had to be 40 million because they asked about atoms not nuclei :cry: :evil: :unknown: =@ :( :x

Actually NO ! I was doing 10 when ( i started from like the last part of 10 ) when all of a sudden i realized that i did not know a part of it so i moved on to 11

Reaction score
i started doing question 10 then i said to my self 'WTH'????.......i cut it !!!! :D then i did 11

Reaction score
u should have cut it...........like i did............i started ma Q10 then realised something was wrong or confusing for me so I CUT IT AND CONTINUED TO THE Q11

Reaction score
If you had cut the answers you wrote to Q10 then it would not be checked and if you did not cut the answers then the examiner would check Q9 and Q10 and cross Q11 as 10 comes before 11.
the examiner checks in an order and not on amount of question answered.

Reaction score
Well, my teacher told me that the examiner will check all the qs and credit the highest ones :)

Reaction score
The examiner checks the question in order. If you did not cut question 10 then he will check it and ignore question 11. Most people think that the examiner checks all question and then gives marks on the best answered ones but unfortunately this is not the case. Anyways forget about it. As the saying goes"there is no use crying over spilled milk". Stop thinking and worrying about it, instead concentrate on the remaining papers and aim on getting A's in them

Reaction score
mjeg18 said:

I had recently read it in a a post and according to it your first 2 Q's which you had attempted will be checked...
but still no1 knows what the examiner will do...

Reaction score
na relax i did the same thing! i think theyll mark the question which has been solved fully. atleast i hope so!

Reaction score
killer22 said:
Well, my teacher told me that the examiner will check all the qs and credit the highest ones :)
this is not city school's(thats cuz this happens with us in cuty school) examinations boy if u 10th question and didnt want it to be considered u had to either cross it or state it

Reaction score
busyvish said:
killer22 said:
this is not city school's(thats cuz this happens with us in cuty school) examinations boy if u 10th question and didnt want it to be considered u had to either cross it or state it

Can anyone tell me what to do ? I have sent an email to the head of British council Lahore and am awaiting a reply. It should be easy for them to consider as my school is a centre of cambridge and i take my exams there so it will be easy to trace my paper

Reaction score
mjeg18 said:

LOL, have you ever read about an ATOM without a NUCLEUS???? atom is the combined name given to electrons revolving around a nuclei. so CHILL 8)

Reaction score
I think it 20 million but many people are saying that its 20 million. Lets wait for 11th august! If we get an A* then who cares abt that question!