• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What would be the 1 thing you would change about YOURSELF?

Reaction score
shk123 - gud idea..!
about me? well,everthng is alry8 vt me lyf goes on & i keep moving...;) I jzt asked 4rm u guys 2 gt knw whthr actually u ppl wnt a chnge..!

Reaction score
shk123 - gud idea..!
about me? well,everthng is alry8 vt me lyf goes on & i keep moving...;) I jzt asked 4rm u guys 2 gt knw whthr actually u ppl wnt a chnge..!
nycz to hear that.btw who wouldn't want a change especially if he or she's given a chance to do so....:)

Reaction score
But incase as everything is going on fine,will a person want to change? ah?:)

Reaction score
isn't it Alhamdulillah? (all thanks be to Allah?) u know for all what he gave us! :D

Mashallah" or "Mash'Allah" is an Arabic phrase used to show appreciation for a person or happening. It shows respect, and also reminds that everything is achieved by the will of God. The closest English translation is "God willed it." It is used to show joy and praise, and is evoked upon hearing good news.

Reaction score
Mashallah" or "Mash'Allah" is an Arabic phrase used to show appreciation for a person or happening. It shows respect, and also reminds that everything is achieved by the will of God. The closest English translation is "God willed it." It is used to show joy and praise, and is evoked upon hearing good news.
Yeah! I say Alhamdulillah for what he gave ME, and for something of yours I like, I say Masha Allah!