• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What's Important for Maths PAPER 2?

Reaction score
i can't find loci anywhere from 2001-2009.during this time period,inequalities came only once in 2009.but its better to study everything.don't take risks

Reaction score
i can't find loci anywhere from 2001-2009.during this time period,inequalities came only once in 2009.but its better to study everything.don't take risks
So that means Loci will come this year. Its easy so it won't matter.

Reaction score
actually maths paper deals with whole of the syllabus so u can;t leave any thing.....and loci only comes in paper 1....as it didn't come this year it'll surely come in p2 :)

Reaction score
By the way try working with congruency they ask really conceptual questions where u have to prove the congruency and its not walk in the park sometimes and just to tell make sure u do transformations to they are the easiest thing in the world and might save u doing a graph question which sometimes is time consuming and difficult and last dont leave any syllabus part because almost every topic is covered in the questions :D

Reaction score
By the way try working with congruency they ask really conceptual questions where u have to prove the congruency and its not walk in the park sometimes and just to tell make sure u do transformations to they are the easiest thing in the world and might save u doing a graph question which sometimes is time consuming and difficult and last dont leave any syllabus part because almost every topic is covered in the questions :D
Ohk.

Reaction score
I am just too ecstatic that its the last paper and i dont have any exam after that. I am not preparing for p2 , only secluded too a couple of past papers which should be enough.

Reaction score
:sick: Hey can anyone solve the J2000/p2/Q10, C part in which we have to find the coordinates of H :confused:

Reaction score
once u find the gradient in 8E draw another line(ur choice) BUT with the same gradient as in 8E which will mke these 2 parallel HOWEVER wen drawing another line parellal to AB mke sure dat it moves with the curve (like a tangent)
like this :p
dnt laugh:D
and then jst extnd this 2 cut da y-axis and write the point!!!
i hope this'll hlp although my explantations rnt gud enuf