• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

When is the Oct/Nov 2013 exam registration due date?

Reaction score
i wana give my AS and A Level exams this November, i just got done with my O level exams last week, is it still possible to register?

If any help im going for Chemistry, Physics and Maths

Reaction score
How can you prepare for AS in such a short time. Even the geniuses in my class couldn't and took an entire year for AS

Reaction score
i wana give my AS and A Level exams this November, i just got done with my O level exams last week, is it still possible to register?

If any help im going for Chemistry, Physics and Maths

Yes of course you can but you will have to show up and prepare yourself for hard-work.... I m planning for the same..........

Reaction score
How can you prepare for AS in such a short time. Even the geniuses in my class couldn't and took an entire year for AS

The Syllabus isn't that hard to be honest, 4-5 months is more than enough time. Your "Geniuses" probably only gave Studies 1-2 hours every day the whole year, which isn't going to be that productive. Study day and night kid, and anybody can pull this off.

Productivity and Creativity is all you need to be successful in life.

Reaction score
The Syllabus isn't that hard to be honest, 4-5 months is more than enough time. Your "Geniuses" probably only gave Studies 1-2 hours every day the whole year, which isn't going to be that productive. Study day and night kid, and anybody can pull this off.

Productivity and Creativity is all you need to be successful in life.
Best of luck with that, I hope u achieve everything u wish for!! :)

Reaction score
It is usually in August, when i register last year, it was around 15th august (i guess so).