• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

when our parents get old.what do they want from us??take a look..

Reaction score
hi guys..
here i have put up a vid..which actually brought tears to my eyes....srslyy...we never realise how much our parents did for us,from the time we were born till the time we are old enough to take care of ourself...and then we forget those..who brought us to that stage...take a look...with your heart open to truth,,and understand what our old parents actually want from us...thanx for ur time..
http://www.youtube.com/embed/V4evxMXT7W

Reaction score
Do boys cry? shame :p
not crying literally...but i had tears in my eyes..i will admit..am very sensitive in these matters..maybe cuz i have seen many parents being treated this way..nd i know how they feel..one of my teacher..his children left him alone and shifted somewhere..he shares everything wid me,,nd i just know how it feels to be old and completely left alone..

Reaction score
not crying literally...but i had tears in my eyes..i will admit..am very sensitive in these matters..maybe cuz i have seen many parents being treated this way..nd i know how they feel..one of my teacher..his children left him alone and shifted somewhere..he shares everything wid me,,nd i just know how it feels to be old and completely left alone..
OMG seriously? Dats too bad.

Reaction score
Yeah, YouTube was banned last year due the protests regarding the airing of the movie " Innocence of Muslims". Caused quite a stir, as you'd know. The government however never decided to lift the ban - for no apparent reason - and alas here we are. Dailymotion is accessible but I don't know if the video, whose link you have posted, is also hosted there.

Reaction score
Yeah, YouTube was banned last year due the protests regarding the airing of the movie " Innocence of Muslims". Caused quite a stir, as you'd know. The government however never decided to lift the ban - for no apparent reason - and alas here we are. Dailymotion is accessible but I don't know if the video, whose link you have posted, is also hosted there.

i'll try n get the dalymotion link for u if possible..cuz everyone should see this vid...its really nice of u to give time to this post..i'll try searching for the vid..

Reaction score
hi guys..
here i have put up a vid..which actually brought tears to my eyes....srslyy...we never realise how much our parents did for us,from the time we were born till the time we are old enough to take care of ourself...and then we forget those..who brought us to that stage...take a look...with your heart open to truth,,and understand what our old parents actually want from us...thanx for ur time..
http://www.youtube.com/embed/V4evxMXT7Wo

nice post really liked it!(y)