• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

When will the registration for May June 2015 start?

Reaction score
When will registration start and from where can we get registration forms if you are a private candidate?

Reaction score
British council are consistent,if you did not knew,the last date will be around 4th feb.

Reaction score
Its already started. And ur registrstion forms must reach cambridge by 21st feb otherwise u ve to register for oct/nov session.

Reaction score
From where can I get the forms?
all online
https://www.cie.exams.britishcouncil.org/
fill it up and print it out
the form is automatic,it will calculate your fee also.
go to designated standard charted bank,there will be a separate desk of British Council ask them to give you an A level form,fill that out and pay that in the counter he stamp that(as it is carbon copies ) he will give you 2 copies of it.
Staple the stamped slip that you received with the printed form and handover that to British council desk, they will handle it from there.
(remember in the online form it will ask you to add your picture,go to your nearest photo develop kiosk,with your new passport size picture take a soft copy too and use that in your form please!)

Reaction score
all online
https://www.cie.exams.britishcouncil.org/
fill it up and print it out
the form is automatic,it will calculate your fee also.
go to designated standard charted bank,there will be a separate desk of British Council ask them to give you an A level form,fill that out and pay that in the counter he stamp that(as it is carbon copies ) he will give you 2 copies of it.
Staple the stamped slip that you received with the printed form and handover that to British council desk, they will handle it from there.
(remember in the online form it will ask you to add your picture,go to your nearest photo develop kiosk,with your new passport size picture take a soft copy too and use that in your form please!)

Hey btw I am in abha KSA and will do my a2 In Jeddah can u please tell me where I can find the forms?