• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHEN

Reaction score
kinda bothh..but i guess i can write it anytime,anywhete...all you gotta do is use your imaginations and the stuff around ya

dude u r really talented!:D ...i mean i cn write only wen i hav sum kinda sudden inspiration/feeling or just loadz of pressure frm ppl arnd me!:p

Reaction score
Idk..i need to have something to write on as well...but it aol depends upon you perception...a good poet can think of somethingg and even write on piece of paper or a plasticc bag he came across flyng around in the wind

Reaction score
no offence...bt dt sounds lyk a line frm sumwhere!!:p;)....u seem very passionate abt peotry btw....

Reaction score
I really dk..probably...*shrugs* but i saidd it alright..well,i'm not that pasiionate and stuff,but just saying..

Reaction score
welcum....btw do u right poems abt othr things as well? or is it lyk wen ur upset all ur extr enrgy is chanelled into a poem??? cuz i do dt sumtyms...helps take my mind of things!
y have u never shown stuff lyk dat?? y do v get to see only stuff lyk dr.sheikh, chemistry??

Reaction score
y have u never shown stuff lyk dat?? y do v get to see only stuff lyk dr.sheikh, chemistry??
vry simple...cuz i nvr keep those peoms nd they always gt lost anyway.....u knw i wrote one the day i gt into truble in taraweeh, i still hav it sumwhere....plus dr sheikh's ws also in the same way anyway; he ws gettin on my nerves and so i wrote a poem on him...simple as!:p