• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where do i study ielts from? Please give complete information thankyou!

Reaction score
If i have only give igcse english second launguage and gotten a B do i need to study for ielts and please tell me where to study from? Give codes for books and etc. Thank you xx

Reaction score
If i have only give igcse english second launguage and gotten a B do i need to study for ielts and please tell me where to study from? Give codes for books and etc. Thank you xx
it depends
u have to search it up in ur desired university's requirements
often ielts is not to be given if a B grade or above is obtained in English Literature in A Levels
taking it in igcse doesn't count
n if u take ielts a minimum score of a 6 out of 9 is a must

i suggest u use barron's ielts
it's a helpful book n self study is the best option
i've known ppl who've self studied from this book n they've gotten in easily

Reaction score
it depends
u have to search it up in ur desired university's requirements
often ielts is not to be given if a B grade or above is obtained in English Literature in A Levels
taking it in igcse doesn't count
n if u take ielts a minimum score of a 6 out of 9 is a must

i suggest u use barron's ielts
it's a helpful book n self study is the best option
i've known ppl who've self studied from this book n they've gotten in easily
did u take the ielts test?

Reaction score
I don't know you still need it or not, but surely it will help you and others, I did all my preparation from BestMyTest discount codes, and I gave test through this site, Its the best site for TOFEL and ILETS learners, here varieties of books and test papers are available, I hope it may help other users.

Reaction score
I’m also preparing to take the IELTS exam, but I haven’t started preparing yet. Do you have any good suggestions?