• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where to study A levels??

Reaction score
Someone plz help me. I feel that I should go to City PAF Chapter or BSS Gulshan. If anyone of you studies there, plz tell me about it.

Reaction score
U guys know from which website we can download AS/A level chemistry books?

Reaction score
guyz im very confused hope u guyz will enlighten me!
i appeared in O'levels in 2013 may/June session with subjects [English, Urdu, Pakistan studies, Islamiyat, E-maths, Add-maths, computer sciences,physics and chemistry].
now im worried about the equivalence certificate, i heard that a deduction is made from the original results for those who want continue studies in Pakistan. i also appeared in PUNJAB BOARD EXAMINATIONS in 8th grade just to get a certificate will it help me to get some help about getting less deduction!??

Reaction score
Totally incorrect. It has the friendliest crowd. You will learn a lot there. St.Pats is one of the best institutes for A-levels. You ll enjoy and learn a lot from your colleagues.