• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where you watch online movies or t.v shows?

Reaction score
hello friendz,

I am entertainment lover & i love to watch tv shows & movies . So if you have any links or suggestion then share with me here that where I can watch or download these?

Reaction score
I don't watch T.V shows or movies much. Just interesting movies, the occasional football/cricket match and documentaries. YouTube is usually good enough for me, but there's sites like sidereel which are good for T.V shows and stuff like that.

Reaction score
hello friendz,

I am entertainment lover & i love to watch tv shows & movies . So if you have any links or suggestion then share with me here that where I can watch or download these?

For tv shows I'd recommend tv-links.eu - they put up links for episodes as soon as they are released and everything's free. You can also download any episode you want from there (but not really sure). Don't know about movies though, I mostly just go to the cinema with my friends to watch a movie once a week..

Reaction score
movies u gotta pirate them for their crisp quality and as well as tv.shows. or buy them. but for t.v shows id recommend http://watchseries.eu/ . for movies though pirate is way for free movies