• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

whether to take thinking skills

Reaction score
will thinking skills help me in my admission process.
can it be done without help of a teacher as there are no available teachers in my school...

response is appreciated.

Reaction score
It may not help you with admission, but if you take it as a 5th AS and get an A it couldn't hurt.

I took Thinking Skills this year, never went to class, and never looked at a past paper. I just went to the exam and got an A, so it's a pretty easy subject and I'd recommend taking it just for the hell of it. It doesn't exactly require much/any work.

Reaction score
Its a hard subject where you need good vocabulary to get your points across when writing structured awnsers,otherwise you will just give vague awnsers and mcq is just retardedly impossible in some areas... However, the gt is low enough to get a respectable grade if you have enough logic/vocab etc. Did it for AS with minimal teacher assistance and got a 78. Do pyps if you feel hardworking and ull be fine.

Reaction score
I disagree with "Mattman". I literally did no work in class (skipped most of them) and didn't even know what the exam looked like until I sat it, and got an A.

All the subject requires is a basic grasp of the english vocabulary, a basic grasp of maths, and the gift of common sense. There's a reason most Universities don't recognise it.

Reaction score
From what I've researched is that it won't give you advance credit but it is still valued by universities + it seems so easy that why not take it ?