• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which shampoo is best for hair fall?

Reaction score
i think wich shampoo u use doesnt mater much unless da compny is 2 bad. hairf damag is causd by sraighteners n curlrs n hair gels so dey shud be avoided n regular oilin shud be dun 2 prevent damage n hairfall.

Reaction score
Hhahaha,Mai ne aaj sab kuch dekh liya hai:)

I prefer head and shoulders! Used it since quite a few years and never had any problem! Maybe a specific kind wouldn't suit ya but try hairfall defense and black and shiny and others but definitely,head and shoulders I think,is the best.

Reaction score
Also,apply oil to your hair so that your hair is nourished before you apply any shampoo. The best oil is coconut oil but you can use olive oil or mustard oil too! Happy shampooing!

Also! I just remembered, if you have dandruff or lice problem there's a liquid called 'Polytar liquid' It's just like a shampoo,but it smells like sh** according to me so whenever I use it I use head and shoulders after that and my hair feels like BUTTER,literally,it gets real soft and silky! Try using Polytar,it really helps! But don't forget to use your regular shampoo after applying that otherwise people will run away from you!:p

Reaction score
try this nisimindia it's very effective with olive oil and i also use this and i prefer this to all