• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which smartphone should I buy?

Reaction score
Okay,this will sound stupid...but is there any easy way to earn some money...maybe 1-2000 Rs? ;)

Reaction score
Bro I have almost 2k in pak currency but I have an iPod shuffle 2GB 2nd gen which I can sell off and my phone

Reaction score
yeah,but It's hard to get people to come=/
nah man its easy .. just advertise ur number with ur capabilities on photocopy shops, bakeries and some other suitable spots near ur residence and let the magic begin

Reaction score
Since you are after a budget android, buy the htc explorer(I'm buying it) or if you want something that has android and is really cheap then get the new Samsung android phone which costs roughly rs.10500

Reaction score
Just one question: I've heard from many people ke galaxy Y ki battery life is really very poor and wifi signals bhi sahi nahi aate. Is that true?

Reaction score
IF u want the cheapest android and also very durable and reliable one then i suggest u go for Galaxy Y which is by far the most cheapest android yet it has all what u want .. i have used it and am currently using it and its more than awesome
listen,you have galaxy y na? how's the battery life and camera results? any other problem? even if it's the slightest

Reaction score
Guys I've made some choices I would consider,tell me if you know any other cheap android set within this range.

okay,so here they are:

Samsung galaxy Y S5360
samsung galaxy pocket S5300
htc explorer
qmobile noir A5
qmobile noir A2

So...?

Reaction score
listen,you have galaxy y na? how's the battery life and camera results? any other problem? even if it's the slightest
Battery goes out quickly if u watch movies on it but otherwise it works fine ... Thecamera result is good and tha prob is tht it has only. 290 mb ram which means u can only run 3-4 apps at a time were

Reaction score
Batteries of most androids are very low .... naturally.... maybe due to the softwares or apps...

Reaction score
Guys,I'm sick of Nokia,I'm experiencing quite a hell lot of problems with the conversation threads and battery life. Has anyone here used Samsung galaxy Y or any other android phone? I want to buy the cheapest android phone and stick to it! Please suggest some names!
it totally depends what you want to buy and what you have in your pocket....:D
so if you got a good heavy budget go for S2 or Apple and if possible for you HTC (y)
they are expensive but reliable..:D
moreover...i personally believe that android is better than Apple...:D
so see for yourself
you have to make the decision at the end!! :D :p

Reaction score
it totally depends what you want to buy and what you have in your pocket....:D
so if you got a good heavy budget go for S2 or Apple and if possible for you HTC (y)
they are expensive but reliable..:D
moreover...i personally believe that android is better than Apple...:D
so see for yourself
you have to make the decision at the end!! :D :p
yeaah,I personally think android is better than iOS too:)