• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who actually completed Biology Paper 3?

Reaction score
I think this was the hardest paper i've done so far.

didn't even finish... too little time... and i just went completely blank after seeing the first page...

Reaction score
Adahshan said:
Was easy ;D

R U BEING SERIOUS... or r u just trying to make me feel worse about it... no i'm just kidding... for the most part it was okay... but... i dunno... there wasn't enough time to complete the paper... and my revision was far off the topics that showed up on the paper... anyway... we can discuss the actual questions tomorrow then i'll know how many i actually got right...

Reaction score
Asad said:
Paper 32 sucked.

Yeah i know... i think only one or two people in my whole class completed the paper... either we're all stupid... which we're NOT or the paper was just as difficult for everyone else... and after bio paper 6 our last hope is the multiple choice... it's my last paper, hoping to ace it...

Reaction score
Asad said:
I left a part i think. and had to do last question in 5 mins

same here!!! our invigilator says "okay everyone... 5mins left to the end of the examination" and i get an adrenaline rush... writing like crazy to finish that 5mark question... but i still didn't finish... not with all the questions i skipped at the beginning of the paper...
i am really praying the grade threshold goes down, and all the questions i did answer count for something...

Reaction score
Exactly. Our invigilator too did the same. Are you coincidentally in our center? o_O
I skipped that part in the beginnign too :(

Reaction score
Asad said:
Exactly. Our invigilator too did the same. Are you coincidentally in our center? o_O
I skipped that part in the beginnign too :(

I doubt i was in the same center...

so... anyone taking the history paper 4 on Wednesday... and maybe chem paper 5... wanna discuss sources and revision stuff???

Reaction score
She7taman said:
A cool fact: all invigilators always tell you when there are 5 minutes left.

Hahahaahh! xD
And the paper was a tad lengthy. I finished only 3 minutes before time and couldn't check. But other than the OHSHITNOTIME!, paper wasn't really difficult for me. Nobody's stupid! And don't worry, if the paper was tough for a lot of people, the threshold will be lower and you'll get good grades, guys ^_^

Reaction score
did 31, always thought paper 3s were too long for 1 hr 15 min, i managed to atleast TRY all questions, srsly biology is just not my thing : |

Reaction score
It was kind of easy only 10 people finished

hopefully the gt is lower than last year

Reaction score
I finished Bio paper 31 and went back to solve all the other questions as well ! :D

Reaction score
i finished the paper had half an hour left so went back to do the ones i din do...just wrote sum stuff...still had 15 mins and checked the paper and tried calculating how much i ma get......down side was i rushed and my handwriting was crap >.<