• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHO DO U GUYS THINK IS THE HOTTEST CELEB

Reaction score
True that he is now pathetic :p but he seemed good 2 years ago :p

Btw, If you think THIS is humor then no one cares if you agree or not :D because frankly speaking, that was poor :p

That was mean !
And i'm a girl , girls aren't supposed to be funny! They're supposed to be smart . Boys are funny! But which category do you belong to, seeing that you're neither? :p

Reaction score
That was mean !
And i'm a girl , girls aren't supposed to be funny! They're supposed to be smart . Boys are funny! But which category do you belong to, seeing that you're neither? :p
:O So you are smart? :LOL: What a joke :p
And boys are funny? -7 domination- This is definitely a guy and there ain't no way he is EVER gonna be funny :p So, it's not necessary :D

Anyways, back to topic... you got your way... i got mine :)

I'm sorry... no offence...
PeAcE

dude, that's what a teacher said, and another girl in my class agreed, because she did grow fat laughing!
THAT would be because she ate tonnes of cream pie. Laughing burns a few calories, not you whole -.-

Reaction score
And boys are funny? -7 domination- This is definitely a guy and there ain't no way he is EVER gonna be funny :p So, it's not necessary :D

PeAcE

That would be because all she DID was laugh :p It's not like you laugh, eat and sleep and you'll never grow fat :D
k, fine, i was kidding!

Reaction score

PeAcE

THAT would be because she ate tonnes of cream pie. Laughing burns a few calories, not you whole -.-
y cant u refrain from mentioning me? jealous much?:cool:

Reaction score
hhahahahahhaha.....bt she dsnt look hot!the thing is dt we cnt tell which one is hotter if they all have buried their faces in 4 to 5 layers of make-up!
i bet there is more than that cuz they look like ghost and witches after they take it off :)

Reaction score
i bet there is more than that cuz they look like ghost and witches after they take it off :)
xctly!and umm no offence the boys wear it too.......includin dt zayn malik!pics r photoshopped...and tampered with so we dnt noe hw ugly they r!