• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHO GAVE THE BIO 3B PAPER ON 7 MAY,,TUESDAY?

Reaction score
WHAT WAS UR ANSWER FOR THE MITOTIC INDEX,,THE PERCENTAGE ONE,MY ANSWER WAS 8.3%..EVERYONE GOT DIFFERENT ANSWER,,,SO WHAT WAS URS?

Reaction score
WHAT WAS UR ANSWER FOR THE MITOTIC INDEX,,THE PERCENTAGE ONE,MY ANSWER WAS 8.3%..EVERYONE GOT DIFFERENT ANSWER,,,SO WHAT WAS URS?
39%...don't worry, my MI is an anomalous value compared to everyone's
yours is probably correct

Reaction score
I got 11.9%
ok, but i think thats high...for our school,,10% was the highest....its ok..i saw all ur questions regarding the graph too...i am sure,u will end up with a good B...'if u lose max of 6 marks, ie 34 over 40..u get an A..if LITTLE less than that,,u may get a B.

Reaction score
Shah... What do you think the Grade Bou for an A will be for this Bio Unit 3? If you compare this paper we did and the Jan 2013, which one is harder in your opinion?

Reaction score
Shah... What do you think the Grade Bou for an A will be for this Bio Unit 3? If you compare this paper we did and the Jan 2013, which one is harder in your opinion?
jan 2013 was easy and straight forward,,this one was abit tricky,,but was easy,,the grade boundary for paper 3b has been 34 over 40 from june 2011..
so for this paper also it might be the same...if not the same it may decrease to 33 or 32 ocer 40 for an A...cuz i didn't see any mitosis question from jan 2009 to jan 2013..this was the first paper that had it..so it MIGHT get easier to score here...

Reaction score
jan 2013 was easy and straight forward,,this one was abit tricky,,but was easy,,the grade boundary for paper 3b has been 34 over 40 from june 2011..
so for this paper also it might be the same...if not the same it may decrease to 33 or 32 ocer 40 for an A...cuz i didn't see any mitosis question from jan 2009 to jan 2013..this was the first paper that had it..so it MIGHT get easier to score here...
Thanks!
That wouldn't b nice. So far there was no practical repeated, so doesn't make this one to be easy. And also it was only this Jan 2013 exam that had this boom in the GrB.
For instance the May, Jan 2012 GrBs were 25 and 26 respectively, and in 2011, 28, 26. Therefore, I think the GrB willl be around 29. Just my opinion. and maybe because I want it around there! :)

Reaction score
Thanks!
That wouldn't b nice. So far there was no practical repeated, so doesn't make this one to be easy. And also it was only this Jan 2013 exam that had this boom in the GrB.
For instance the May, Jan 2012 GrBs were 25 and 26 respectively, and in 2011, 28, 26. Therefore, I think the GrB willl be around 29. Just my opinion. and maybe because I want it around there! :)
ya,it has become difficult to score good,,but if u see the papers they r also getting easier,,,ny ways,,i just pray we all end up with what we deserve,,,

T19

Reaction score
this as said was a little bit harder than jan 2013 harder in a way that the were many tricks in the exam so i guess the grade boundary will be lower than jan hope i am right lower grade boundary better marks :)