• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who is gona apear IGCSE xams in oct/nov 2012?

Reaction score
guyzz is it neccerary to write ans in 3 s f if nt mentioned
did anyone get this ans 11212.256 somethin lik this

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know what the grade boundaries are for maths for oct/nov 2012, or just general grade boundaries for all subjects?

Reaction score
i really really hope it's gonna be low :/ i am so worried!! have been studying my ass off and done almost all past papers in each subject but i feel like i am gonna fail :/

Reaction score
it was easy my foot
i was fvcked up in solving tht paper
n ya wat did u write in tht realibility question
The students can find information frm many sites so the data can b checked to b correct or not.the URL can be checked to see the site valid it can b checked by seeing the endiing part eg. .gov,.com,.co.uk.the starting of the URL should hv http:// and there needa to b adveetisements to see the site is valid or hs any identity theft.the advertisement can b checked to see the lst update.

Reaction score
The students can find information frm many sites so the data can b checked to b correct or not.the URL can be checked to see the site valid it can b checked by seeing the endiing part eg. .gov,.com,.co.uk.the starting of the URL should hv http:// and there needa to b adveetisements to see the site is valid or hs any identity theft.the advertisement can b checked to see the lst update.
I also wrote in the URL there shld b a lock saying the site is safe.there is a lot of information available and it is the latest which is updated.the students can share the information if they want by email to see if it is correct or not wht abt u????

Reaction score
I also wrote in the URL there shld b a lock saying the site is safe.there is a lot of information available and it is the latest which is updated.the students can share the information if they want by email to see if it is correct or not wht abt u????
u wrote sumthng strange... nly ur first point matches wid my ans....
in our txt nthnh abut url is mentioned in relabilty section...
may be u got sum extra point...

Reaction score
u wrote sumthng strange... nly ur first point matches wid my ans....
in our txt nthnh abut url is mentioned in relabilty section...
may be u got sum extra point...
i read frm a past paper in which URL was mentioned i dont remmember the year but wht is the ans. any idea
actually this is a past paper question but i dont knw the year......