• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Whoever has done their Igcse ENGLISH 510/oral speaking exam post your topic here

Reaction score
Orbit International School, You?? What were you wearing??
I have a Pakistani friend in Orbit. I am a Private Student and I was wearing a blue shirt that wasn't tucked in, and dark blue pants. The shirt has many lines on it

Reaction score
I have a Pakistani friend in Orbit. I am a Private Student and I was wearing a blue shirt that wasn't tucked in, and dark blue pants. The shirt has many lines on it
When did you arrive? Did you have someone with you??

Reaction score
When did you arrive? Did you have someone with you??
I was alone and came at 1:30. I was sitting on the seats that were right in front of the person taking statement of entry. Maybe you don't know, but I was the kid who came with no Statement of Entry.

Reaction score
I was alone and came at 1:30. I was sitting on the seats that were right in front of the person taking statement of entry. Maybe you don't know, but I was the kid who came with no Statement of Entry.
My examination time was at 9:00am. Since I arrived early at 8:30, the examiner gave me the test at about 8:43 and finished by 9:02. There is no way we can identify each other, we had different examination sessions. Anyway, which topic and examiner did you have??

Reaction score
My examination time was at 9:00am. Since I arrived early at 8:30, the examiner gave me the test at about 8:43 and finished by 9:02. There is no way we can identify each other, we had different examination sessions. Anyway, which topic and examiner did you have??
Oh god..... this early. Yeah. I got Privacy