• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why do people hate LGBT community?

Would you ever bully someone because of their orientation?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
What do they have against the LGBT community? what have these people done so that "normal" people can hate them so much

Reaction score
yeah but i am saying is you shouldn't harm them or hate them if they have not caused you any damage that is all
when did i say i will harm them .. i actually voted for not bullying the LGBTs ... the fact is that when a religion says a thing we agree on it if we follow that religion while some do not but when Science proves that the thing was right then those who didnt beleived either believe or they start fooling themselves which is near to impossible ... I as a muslim is given the duty of setting things right in the society ...and if someone tries to ruin teh society and destrot its moral values then i must take action as an individual .... and i hope u know that these kind of crimes which affect the society are the major source of collapse of great civilizations..... and Quran has mentioned punishments for all kinds of crimes but those punishments must b given by a court which is run under an islamic govt which i dun think exists at this very moment in the world so punishing LGBTs is not possible but having hatred and disgust for them in heart is possible so that they wont use the filthy media to make sure that we are brainwashed too

Reaction score
but have you looked at the reason why he committed the crime?
could have been weakness in faith and this can apply to LGBT
LGBTs commit the crime for Fun .... the very first practitioners of this crime did it for fun ... they get frustrated and their nurture makes them go against nature and when they think they are doing they say " oooo i have a LGBT gene , its all the work of nature" and then they go on doing it for Fun

Reaction score
LGBTs commit the crime for Fun .... the very first practitioners of this crime did it for fun ... they get frustrated and their nurture makes them go against nature and when they think they are doing they say " oooo i have a LGBT gene , its all the work of nature" and then they go on doing it for Fun

but not all do it for fun
I know people who are muslims and wish and pray everyday they didn't have feelings for their same sex

a good idea is creating place where all these LGBT can live in without the they or us influencing them right? :D

Reaction score
but not all do it for fun
I know people who are muslims and wish and pray everyday they didn't have feelings for their same sex

a good idea is creating place where all these LGBT can live in without the they or us influencing them right? :D
light and dark cannot exist at the same time at the same place even if u try to barge them off completely from one another so creating a place for them is like giving them arms and ammunition to wage a mental war on "liberal dudes" .....and secndly u didnt understand my point .. they are raised in an abnormal way i.e they get abnormal nurture and then they start becoming weird and then they have desires so they fulfill their desires ... fulfilling desires is having fun ..... even straight people cannot fulfill desires before marriage .. and since fulfilling these desires is fun so they have to fight with their ID and conquer it till the right condition comes ... these LGBTs also have the power of doing this but sadly their higher-ups want them to live this way and therefore continuously enforce this as a work of nature on their minds ... hope u got my point

Reaction score
light and dark cannot exist at the same time at the same place even if u try to barge them off completely from one another so creating a place for them is like giving them arms and ammunition to wage a mental war on "liberal dudes" .....and secndly u didnt understand my point .. they are raised in an abnormal way i.e they get abnormal nurture and then they start becoming weird and then they have desires so they fulfill their desires ... fulfilling desires is having fun ..... even straight people cannot fulfill desires before marriage .. and since fulfilling these desires is fun so they have to fight with their ID and conquer it till the right condition comes ... these LGBTs also have the power of doing this but sadly their higher-ups want them to live this way and therefore continuously enforce this as a work of nature on their minds ... hope u got my point

yeah you mean nature vs nurture