• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why I miss being a kid...

Do you miss being a kid?

• Total voters
Reaction score
i dont know what to say. every age has its own fun and adventures. while being a kid, i was free from worries, playful, enjoyed tv and stories. now there is the tension of results, responsibility, accountablity to Allah and driving( which i hate). but there are some fun sides too. like i can enjoy with my friends, i can buy any good thing i want. tending to younger sibling and cousins is fun but also exhausting

Reaction score
1. Loving mysteries.
2. Eager to find out something
3. Cartoon
4.Believed in magic

and the most important one > Playing outside

Sadly nowadays we don't see kids playing outside :( #WTF #Generation

#I Miss Those Years A Lot!

Reaction score
not necessary to brag >.<

Ofcourse i remember their AGE'S!! Sharam karliya karein!
then u be a good bro (y),,,,,,y not necessary to brag, its not everyday u get the oppurtunity to, but Honestly man u mentioned the driving, its a big acheivement for moi XD !

Reaction score
then u be a good bro (y),,,,,,y not necessary to brag, its not everyday u get the oppurtunity to, but Honestly man u mentioned the driving, its a big acheivement for moi XD !

You DO get it everydayy!! :D

Well i said what i lyk ;) so did you.. 10 outaa 100 laakar itna khush? :O

Reaction score
1. Loving mysteries.
2. Eager to find out something
3. Cartoon
4.Believed in magic

and the most important one > Playing outside

Sadly nowadays we don't see kids playing outside :( #WTF #Generation

#I Miss Those Years A Lot!

oh same

Reaction score
Well im happy that I am all grown up now :) But at times I really do miss being a kid :)
I had no responsibilities at all :D
No stress during studies (y)
I got to buy whatever I wanted because I was the youngest and my daddy would never say no :D
All I had to do was play barbies, study and watch tv. :LOL:
I used to have sleepovers with my friends and play dolls with all my friends at break time :p
I didn't care about makeup or my hair or anything :p
I used to play at the ball pit and ice skate a lot but now I cant do that anymore :p
I would go downstairs while everyone is asleep and feed the kittens cupcakes :D
Our teachers used to allow us to have nappy time and now our teachers torture us and force us to be awake in class -.-
I didn't spend much time on the internet :D
And I used to feel free to play all i wanted at the playground :p
I really do miss being a child and its sad that we all have to grow up but at least we are all better than what we used to be, our parents can depend on us and we are proven more responsible now :)

Reaction score
Well im happy that I am all grown up now :) But at times I really do miss being a kid :)

Our teachers used to allow us to have nappy time and now our teachers torture us and force us to be awake in class -.-

A very very very true story :p

Reaction score
You are studying for a reason - your future .
Stop complaining about it!
Rules are meant to be broken but someday you will also make rules.
Responsibilities are given so you have enough practice for the unseen hard life ahead.

ya true but hard!