• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Will Chemistry Paper 3 Will be lyk Physics paper 3? :'( And any one got gud notes for phy paper6 ?

Reaction score
physics paper 6 CHECKLIST:
- Circuit components
- Units
- Differintiate between directly proportional and indirectly proportional and inversely proportional.
- Know how to describe an image (inverted, laterally inverted, virtual etc..)
- How to minimise the heating effect of a current.
- Factors affecting resistance
- How to check something is horizontal or vertical.
- Precautions you would take for accurate results
sorry about bad spelling i am half asleep haha GOOD LUCK AND PRACTICE!!

Reaction score
- Circuit components
- Units
- Differintiate between directly proportional and indirectly proportional and inversely proportional.

thak yew soo muchh...!!

Reaction score
yaa plz dont say tht chem will be hard INSHAALLAH it will be easyy *fingers crossed*
But if it comes difficult, then we'll have higher chances of getting A's and *'s , and at the same time, you wont get something which isn't in the syllabus.

Reaction score
phew finally done. ENJOY!!

Attachments

• PHYSICS PAPER 6 NOTES.docx
    58.3 KB · Views: 18
Reaction score
Guys , If it is hard then that is not a bad thing cause the curve will be high and many can get A* or A

But if it was easy the curve will be low so most of the people will be A's or B's and very little A* ( I think this will happen in Biology unfortunately :cry: )

Reaction score
Hey guys, all of u should go to cambridge students.org.uk and have a look at the model answers for phy p-6 ... You would get an idea on how other candidates answers and also read the examiner comments.it helps a lot!!!!!!?!? After reading I get like 38 on 40 but still feel scared to tomorrow as I a Los have lit p-5 tomorrow

Reaction score
- Circuit components
- Units

Erm, is Indirectly proportional and inversely proportional the same thing or not?

Reaction score
But if it comes difficult, then we'll have higher chances of getting A's and *'s , and at the same time, you wont get something which isn't in the syllabus.
i just hope it goes the same as the chem paper 6 , yaa tht is the point too

Reaction score
hey guys can anyone solve my doubt . in phy paper 6 when they ask you to add a voltmeter to lamps in aprallael circuit how to we place it ?

Reaction score
no i got tht but i m asking if dere are more than 2 lamps den shld we hve mre voltmeters ijn the diagram, or only one
btw thnks for the reply

Reaction score
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Physics (0625)/0625_s06_qp_6.pdf
Guys , If it is hard then that is not a bad thing cause the curve will be high and many can get A* or A

But if it was easy the curve will be low so most of the people will be A's or B's and very little A* ( I think this will happen in Biology unfortunately )
no i got tht but i m asking if dere are more than 2 lamps den shld we hve mre voltmeters ijn the diagram, or only one
btw thnks for the reply
jst connect it in parallel to lamp... u can get some idea here...!!!!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebi...electric_circuits/parallelandseriesrev3.shtml

http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Physics (0625)/0625_s06_qp_6.pdf

Can you solve Q5 a) PLEAAASE
I think they are. -.- sorry mistake

Reaction score
By using square setd. you would put the base of the square set on the metre rule, and the side should be lying straight on the clamp. or you could use a spirit level and if it is horizontal the liquid in the spirit level will be in the middle exactly
hahaha sorry for the bad drawing but this is as good as it gets

Attachments

• spirit level.png
    spirit level.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 9
  • square set.png
    square set.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 9